Tambellup CRC


Medicare Claims

The following service is only available for people who have a “myGov” account. Lodge your documents ONLINE with Medicare using the department of Human Services “Self Service Access Point”. Ask our staff for assistance if you need a little guidance and we’ll do our best to assist you.

You can set up a “myGov” account at the Tambellup CRC using the Department of Human Services “Self Service Access Point”. You will need a current email address, a mobile telephone and documents to prove your identity.

We also have hard copy Medicare Claim Forms and self addressed envelopes available from the Tambellup CRC. Complete the form provided and send the claim by mail.